Sunday 29 September 2013

all of my shame



>fat female friend has been hinting that she wants the d
>pick her up, hang out for a bit
>says she wants mcdonalds
>cheap date, i'm not against it
>buy her mickey dees. she orders twice as much as me
>suggest we go back to my place to eat it
>once finished, she proceeds to give me a blowjob
>it's meh
>i splooge in her mouth, proceed to fuck her
>meh
>splooge again
>i ask, "what do you wanna do now?"
>"i'm hungry. how about some taco bell?"
>bertstare, i'm still full as fuck from last meal
>get her taco bell and drop her off back at her place

she kinda slutted around my group of friends for a few years. i can safely say we've all banged her out one time or another. we always share lulz.

epilogue
>she has the beetus now, and is fatter than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment