Monday 29 April 2013

I'd hire this guy as a personal trainer


>roommate is a personal trainer
>he's one of the ones that actually studies and learns about exercise and has a degree in some sort of sport science or something stupid like that
>he always tells me about the unwilling fat stay at home moms that come in, demand help and then act like they know better
>most recently he asked a new client all the usual questions
>"What are your goals ma'am"
>'to lose weight'
>"Can you be more specific?"
>'I want to look better'
>"Okay, never mind."
>he asked about her diet
>she felt this was a personal question and refused to answer
>he asked her to give up soda, sugary coffee and candy
>she got upset and said she's working out so she doesn't have to give them up
>my roommate is very confused and upset at this point. Tries to inform her that diet is the most important part of weight loss
>this enrages the beast and she begins getting irate, saying things like "diets don't work"
>he lets her finish
>roommate is on his last straw, leads her into a private room away from everyone else and kills her
>jk, he asks her to step on a scale. She refuses.
>"Ma'am how are we going to measure your progress without knowing how much you weigh?"
>Miss piggy starts shouting at him with curses "I aint steppin on no goddamn scale and you can't make me I'm paying for you to train me blah blah blah manager"
>roommate walks out of the room and goes about his business
>hours go by and his boss says "Did you leave a woman in the private weighing room for 2 hours?"
>"I never told her to stay in there."
>he has an official reprimand on his "record" because some fat woman didn't want to participate in her own weightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment