Tuesday 16 April 2013

I would hate your school too pal


>Be black-me in blackschool, sitting with my fellow blacks
>I am considered 'popular' because I am black, yet I do not fail every fucking course I'm enrolled in and blacks 'spect dat'
>Suddenly, screech like a fucking banshee is heard
>CHAOS (Well known fact in Black school, if shit goes down, a bitch will scream to signal to other blacks that shit is, indeed, going down)
>I remain calm because I recognize the screamer to be the fattest, most disgusting bitch in class
>I calmly turn in my seat to face her (I sit in the back, right-hand corner of the class while she sits front and center)
>The girl is literally crying her eyes out as her friend kind of half-heartedly comforts her
>I follow her line of sight until my eyes rest upon a piece of chocolate cake on the ground
>Mfw a cake-chomping fattietista (She calls herself a fashionista, but I think fattieista suits her better) screamed bloody murder over a dropped piece of cake
>She proceeds to eat the remainder of the cake that was on her friend's desk

I fucking hate my school

No comments:

Post a Comment