Thursday 25 April 2013

350lb lady strikes again


Work with a really big aid. She's university loathed for her ability to be lazy. She was fired for being lazy before but her union fought for her and her 350 pounds of fury

>working in a unit where the adjacent elevator is the one connected to the helipad for life flights and it happens that we have one incoming within the next 20 min so the elevator is reserved for them.
>Hambeast aid goes on her lunch and that means she has to use the stairs.
>I call her multiple times but its still not picking up and she's late
>she's 20 min late now and I hear the elevator ding
>who but fucking fatass aid comes strolling around the corner
>"hamstar I've been calling you for like 20 min, I need help with this entire side of the unit"
>"yeah sorry anon my car wouldn't start in the Wendy's parking lot, had to get a jump"

Later on I check the card logs that let us in and out of the building and fatass aide didn't leave the building, she was so lazy she would rather be late 20 min then use the stairs. Then she got fired about 2 weeks later for banging one of the security guards lol

No comments:

Post a Comment