Monday 15 April 2013

Fat People Stories: Hospital Edition


>be 11
>be 240lbs obesemode, never knew I was that fat until I was weighed in the hospital, always had friends to stick up for me at the time.
>have appendicitis
>go in for surgery
>be almost 9 years later
>read this post
>think about all the stupid fat kid shit I did back then
>think about how much lard the Doctor must of had to hack through in order to reach my appendix
>think about how paranoid I was that the cute nurse lady in the OR was going to peek up my gown and see my balls
>think about the time I pissed on the floor off the side of my bed because getting up to go to the bathroom was excruciating and caused my stitches to tear from my stomach hanging down. They gave me a pot to piss in that was, ironically, right next to the bathroom across the pediatric room I was in.
>Think about how much of a smart ass I was and how ruthlessly they would have made fun of me in surgery.

I'm glad those times are over now. Those guys do good work. A friend of mine is a Nurse and she's stressed as fuck over her job. There are defenitly some good people working in medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment