Sunday 7 April 2013

Fat People Stories


>fat friend wants to go to a over eaters meeting
>she forces me to go with her through various forms of guilt
>we get there, i'm getting dirty or confused looks
>a lot of the fat people are avoiding the veggie platter that's put out, I grab a couple broccoli trees
>these fat people start whining and complaining about fucking everything
>it's hard for me to not laugh at them
>girl who is maybe 19, 5'1 and what i estimate 250 lbs gets up
>"my whole life i've felt the pressure to be pretty and sexy"
>clearly you, much like your knees have buckled under said pressure, i thought
>"i wear so much makeup and always do my best to appear pretty for society. Most days I eat nothing but a bagel or oatmeal for breakfast. but I have bad days like today where I just eat and eat and eat"
>I try not to laugh. Clearly most days are her bad days
>"I have too much pressure to be beautiful. All women do. And then they make fun of us for being over weight, curvy or wearing makeup"
>she described in vivid detail all 8 of her meals. trying to replicate this would do a disservice to her beautiful words to the chicken tenders she grazed upon while working, or the cake she had at her one of her co-workers birthday
>soon, I realized this is how all the people felt. Society was their enemy and their own poor habits were forced upon them
>person after person got up and blamed everything from having kids to being a rebel to being a closeted gay
>the host at one point gestured my way and said "You look like you have a lot on your mind, son. "
>I refused his invitation
>at the end he gives and inspiring speech. "Only you can change you. You must believe in yourself and coming here was the first step. If you want to create healthy habits you are well on your way. I did it and you can do it too."
>on the way out after mingling among the cows for a few minutes I over hear the first girl that got up and spoke "I'm so hungry. I think I'll hit up Jack'n The Box"
>mfw

No comments:

Post a Comment