Saturday 19 July 2014

They always manage to pull the HUR DUR I AM OLDER. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH

Be a couple of years ago
>Fat fuck uncle was still at asteroid level and had not yet reached planet status
>'Anon I want to get fit with you. Let's work out together.'
>'Great uncle! I'd love to show you around in the gym and train you!'

>Go to gym and start with a warm up.
>I always run for 10-15 minutes to get the blood pumping, set my treadmill pace at 11km/hour
>Uncle Ham sets it at 5km/hour and starts walking
>Hey you have to start somewhere right?
>I'm all warmed up after 15 minutes and decide to do some abs.
>Uncle Ham says he'll join me in 5 minutes, wants to stop at the 20min mark
>Wow good for him
>I start doing my ab routine
>Uncle Ham comes over, lays on the mat, manages to do half a crunch
>'Anon I'm tired, lets go home'
>'But uncle we just got here? We've only done a warm up?
>'No I am tired. I'm leaving, let's go'
>'I thought you wanted to work out and get in shape?'
>'Anon Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's go. I'm beat'
>'Fine'

Have to cut my work out short (what work out? Didn't get to do anything). Because I drove him here, I have to drop him off. I'm a nice guy right? Didn't even get to properly train, because 'working out' for my hamplanet uncle consists of a walk of 20min..

Shower and get dressed
>'Hey anon let's stop at McDonalds I'm really hungry.'
>'B-but you just worked out. You shouldn't eat those foods anymore.'
>'I had a hard work out. I need to reward myself, otherwise I'd get demotivated and quit'
fatlogic.exe
>orders a big mac menu Large, 3 packets of mayo, 2 ketchup, a McChicken and a cheeseburger (phew I NEEDS MUH PROTEIN), also a diet Coke, because he's watching his diet now. NO CARBS LOL!! and a McFlurry to go.

allofmyfuckingwhat.exe

No comments:

Post a Comment