Tuesday 15 July 2014

go to school with 5'0 fatty fat of fatstown scene kid that had to be at least 150kg of pure lard

>go to school with 5'0 fatty fat of fatstown scene kid that had to be at least 150kg of pure lard
>be 16 year old 5'5 chubby but making it me
>within 10 minutes of meeting her she tells me she's engaged to her bf of three months and that he makes her squirt
>she actually told me he makes her squirt
>goes on to me about how much he loves her curves and that all her fat is in her boobs
>told me this while guzzling down a giant cookies and creme frappucino then telling me she has one everyday before lamenting about how she can't lose weight
>mfw she looked me dead in the eye and said we're the same size
>mfw she somehow managed to get a stick to love her

No comments:

Post a Comment