Monday 21 July 2014

Be me


>work with a nice guy who's pretty tubby.
>he's "trying" to lose weight.
>goes on a diet, again. but no exercise
>all the meals have been preplanned for him, so you don't learn about nutrition really.
>grapefruit + one egg for breakfast; steak + lettuce (wtf?) for dinner, kind of deal.
>end of the first week
>"oh man, I feel so run down… but hey I lost a stone!" (lol)
>the following week has abandoned diet
>"I now know I just need to watch what I eat"
>grilled cheese sambo and fries for lunch that day, plus a few slices of pizza.

also

>me and another co-worker both happen to be vegan (yeah I know, we're faggots)
>both bring lunch every day so we're flexible.
>tubby nice guy does not.
>"hey tubby nice guy, where do you want to eat?"
>"Oh, anywhere I can get a full roast chicken! (thanks diet plan)"
>mfw we work on the outskirts of town, with only two shitty canteens to choose from.

>mfw also me and other veganfag often talk about nutrition and swap advice just out of interest
>tubby nice guy never absorbs any of the info, even just by osmosis

No comments:

Post a Comment