Sunday 20 July 2014

More of my Uncle Fat's logic


>'Anon I know why training isn't working out for me. All those muscle heads are roiding. I need to start using steroids too.'
>'But uncle..'
>'No buts! I know their secret now! HAHA. I know a friend of mine who can get me the goods (his actual words)
>Starts injecting steroids up his butt
>Continues to eat like shit
>Doesn't lose weight, has shitty work out routine
>'Anon I read about everything. I don't need your help. You see me in a couple of weeks. I'll be huge and rippling all over.'
okayyeahshorejenniferlawrence.gif

>Two weeks since his first pin
>Anon I am so horny. Must be cause of them hormones I've been injecting
>Anon I need to fuck someone right now
>Anon my balls are about to explode
>Forces me to go with him to a brothel
>Finds a whore and goes to her room
>Feel sorry for the whore as she must be regretting every life decision that has led her to this point
>He he doesn't break her bones, or kills her. I am not paying for the hospital bills
>He comes out in 5 minutes
>'God dem hormones are making me go crazy. I came after two pumps'
>See the whore walking out after
>Phew she's alive

>A week passes buy
>Uncle is still fat, still has shitty diet, still no workout ethic
>Is not gaining muscle, or losing fat
>'HUR DUR THESE ROIDS MUST BE BOGUS'
>Quits the gym because no results

1 comment:

  1. These people would be healthier NOT exercising.......

    ReplyDelete