Thursday 17 July 2014

I'm fat, but nowhere near her level of fat.

>be relatively chubby nearly my entire life, got my father's genes of tall and large
>start dating a pretty fit girl sophomore year of high school, still going out
>last year in college psychology course
>sitting next to hamplanet related
>she knows I have a girlfriend, asks about her sometimes
>constantly talking about her ex, it seems like she gets back with him and then he breaks her heart every few weeks
>poor fella
>she one time showed me a picture of him naked on her phone in class, without ever telling me more than just "hey, look at this"
>she then starts asking me on a date nearly every week
>even though she knows I'm in a long term relationship

 And she walks around with a keychain with tons of heavy metal keychains, and like two actual keys. So you can hear her coming from miles away

No comments:

Post a Comment