Monday 9 June 2014

There was this one really big dude, probably 350 pounds in my philosophy department throughout university.

Now I guess I don't really have a story so much as I have just an enlightening window into fat people.

I mean I liked this guy to begin with, he is a nice guy and he's actually really smart (grad school now).

Regardless, he is all of the following:
>SJW
>has extreme anxiety
>has a blog against fatism

One time we got into an argument about one of the statuses he posted.

> posts something along the lines of "society and our institutions are the reason why girls don't find me attractive. Fatism is embedded in society and everywhere and if it weren't for that girls would like me. I hate when girls call me cute or don't think of me as sexy, i'm sexy too".
>I start messaging him on facebook chat that I think the reason girls don't find him attractive is more biological, like you won't be a good provider, or even other things like the science of attraction, symmetry of a face and body and when your face is smushed in because of your fat your'e not gonna be good looking.
>basically he whines and says i'm being inconsiderate etc. and leaves the argument

this is the worst story ever but I typed it now and there's no going back

No comments:

Post a Comment