Thursday 5 June 2014

Not really a fps, just a tale of me screaming at a disgusting fatty.(Shit dude, social skills much)

>Waiting in line a Starbucks
>Standing behind this fat hipster woman
>If tumblr was a person, it would be her
>Hear her complaining there should be seats to use whilst waiting in line
>I let out a little laugh and she hears
>Thisisit.jpg
>Are you laughing at me?
>Her face is bright red
>She is probably thinking about the tumblr post she'll make of this later on
>I slowly exhale
>Yes, if you weren't such an overweight pig you'd be able to stand up for 5min without being out of breath
>Everyone is now staring
>I look around and realise I made a huge mistake
>Over half the customers are obese
>3 staff members too
>Glance over to a ripped as fwark guy on his Macbook
>He shakes his head as if to say I'm on my own
>Hambeast is now shaking with a mix of rage and embarrassment
>Starts screaming about thin privilege and how I'm another entitled cis male
>Fat beta male coffee worker chimes in and agrees with her
>Everyone looking at me in disgust
>I let out a sigh and just leave

Don't know what else I could've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment