Tuesday 3 June 2014

Alrighty. Lard on Legs Mk.2.

>Be me, 2013, quite good physique, making dem first year gainz.
>Go on holiday to Rhodes. Which if any of you Amerifags don't know where it is, its near Turkey. Owned by Greece.
>Its a nice island, I recommend anyone considering to go on holiday in Europe to go there.
>Be on the beach, stripping off. Me, my Brother and my Father start swimming.
>Bear mode Father floating on the water and just pissing around, like normal fat people.
>Lard on Legs is sitting on the beach just watching us. Even taking pictures, a bit weird if you ask me.
>We're having a good time swimming around. As the three of us.
>Then suddenly a screech, like a Banshee.
>"Anon? Can we go home? I'm out of breath!".
>She is literally sitting at the beach, doing nothing. Literally panting like a dog in a hot car.
>What the fuck? How selfish can you be?
>My Father literally gets out, sits with her like a whipped cunt.
>Me and my brother just swim further out to avoid the inevitable outcome.
>"Boys!" Father ushers us to come back to the beach to then go back to the boring hotel.
>Bearing in mind the Hotel is literally a walk away.
>We eventually head back feeling guilty.
>Lard on legs isn't a bitch like many Fat women. However she can chip in now and then with the odd sarky comment.
>"We were waiting for you for ages!". Angrily telling off her non-offspring, very awkwardly.
>I just say, "we couldn't hear you".
>All this taken into account, we had been on the beach for twenty minutes.
>We were forced back, our head's dropped.
>Then we get back, She is stuffing herself with the all you can eat bar, coffee, shitty Greek wine, Feta cheese.
>Smiling like a ginger cat after lapping up milk. Looking at me.
>I just stared at my Father then went back to my room.

To this day I now don't go on holiday with my Dad and his Behemoth of a Girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment