Sunday 8 June 2014

Happened a couple years ago, I still thank my friend for having perfect timing.



>be teenager at open bar because fake IDs
>with a couple friends, people getting totally smashed
>my friend was doing a tequila challenge, I was sitting with some dudes from his band
>notice a girl looking at me and giggling to her group of friends, all female
>she walks up to me and says "wow, you're really cute" or some shit like that
>girl was slightly chubby but with tits and ass sculpted by god himself
>disregard spaghetti, pull her and start making out
>hear her friends giggling
>we part, she's looking at me
>"my friend also thinks you're cute, wanna make out with her too?"
>"what friend"
>she points to their table
>I didn't notice that couch was a person
>a hambeast rises, as wide as the entire group of girls, and starts coming my way
>she's obviously way stronger and wider than I am
>ohgodno.png
>chubby qt says "you can have these later if you do her first" and lowers neck of her shirt, quickly flashing
>I look at hambeast
>Hambeast drunkenly says "I wanna flash you toooo" and fully raises shirt
>my friend finishes tequila challenge
>looks our way, sees hambeast's lard appendages
>projectile vomits
>vomits non-stop all the way to the bathroom while gurgling my name
>I run after him

>mfw "Don't do it brooooo" was the phrase of the year, as it echoed off the bathroom walls while my friend hugged the toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment