Saturday 2 November 2013

>be sitting outside apartment thinking about suicide
>sun is shining, beautiful girls walk by, the self hatred increases
>two fatasfatasses appear
>one 20yo the other 13yo
>both wearing all grey loose fitting weird clothes
>both having a 1.5l soda in the stomachpocket
>didnt even notice at first because the stomachs big as fuark from beginning
>they walk up to the antique-store next to my apartment
>proceed to steal chairs from their outside cafe
>they can barely get them up as the back of the chairs hit their stomach when trying to lift them up
>they both look at me
>now im fearing for my life
>thinking to myself “i dont want to die like this, i want to end this myself”
>they just stare at me and then the older one shouts
>”HEY ITS OK WE KNOW THE OWNER THEY DONT MIND”
>”I JUST DONT LIKE WHEN GUYS LIKE YOU STARE AT ME AND MY SISTER LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THAN US”
>”JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A GYM ADDICT DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN US”
>im sitting there silent with my mouth open the entire time
>they waddle off
>lol to myself and go inside
>my suicide will have to wait for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment