Sunday 24 November 2013

>be 15
>be at a local town center with my friend
>he's high I'm not
>walking around in a tank top because I want to show off my traps and biceps
>walking over to car all the way across this big ass town center
>already tired from leg workout that day
>kind of walking slowly
>two hamplanets see me and highfriend
>hamplanet 1 says "you'd think he'd be able to walk since he's soOoOo buff"
>hamplanet 2 laughs and says "yeah I bet it's all those roids weighing down on him"
>highfriend thinks I didn't hear them
>nope.jpg
>turn my ass around and say "dude I forgot something"
>we catch up with hamplanets
>Say "Hey you guys been to the ice cream store?"
>"no"
>highfriend has no idea what im doing
>say "Oh well my friend and I just thought we would take you because you guys are kind of cute."
>both of them giggle and say yes
>start walking towards where car is again
>highfriend is like wtfbro
>say "You guys are pretty cute, you must get this from a lot of guys, huh?"
>hamplanets say yes
>yaokay.avi
>we get to the icecream store
>tell them to get whatever they want it's our treat
>highfriend and I already ate so it's all good
>of course they get the biggest shit they can
>start grinning like a mad man
>highfriend realizes what im about to do and prepares the door
>tell them they can start eating ill just go pay
>whisper to the cashier that they are stealing food
>cashier calls security
>walk to hamplanets
>say "It's all taken care of ladies, but you guys should really learn not to run your mouths when you've got massive cottage cheese thighs."
>they realize I heard what they said
>let out three massive protein farts before I leave
>highfriend opens door and we sort of speed walk away
>hamplanets dazed by my poisons
>Yell "Fucking hamplanets."
>leave
>mfw

Never heard what actually happened to them, but I'm sure nothing too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment