Friday 8 November 2013

doyouknowhowthisworks.jpg

>be shift manager at retail pharmacy.
>be third busiest day of the year (jan 1st) 5pm with 125 scripts in the queue with 4 flu shots waiting and no light at the end of the tunnel.
>Running interference as best I can at the drive thru.
>station wagon pulls up with this monstrosity of a ham planet with all of the windows down sweating profusely in 20 degree weather.
>proceeds to quite literally scream at me that she could have DIED waiting in the line of cars i took so long.
>imsosorrywhatcanidoforyou.jpg
>"I'm out of insulin syringes I need a fucking insulin syringe"
>colormesurprised.jpg
>I'm sorry ma'am, its store policy that we do not sell them through.....
>"I don't want you to SELL ME one! I want you to give me one its a fucking emergency!!!"
>She's screaming so loud my pharmacy manager swings around and rips the phone out of my hand "Show me the god damn insulin then!"
>she shows the bottle and he motions to just hand her one. mumbles under his breath "the biggest gauge we have" lol.jpg
>pharmacistdiscretion.jpg
>a half hour later hamplanet comes waddling up to the pharmacy counter inside the store asking if her prescription is ready.
>yes it is
>"can you ring this up too?"
>full on hands me a completely empty 2 liter bottle of mountain dew. and three empty snickers wrappers.


No comments:

Post a Comment