Saturday 16 November 2013

>go to America for conference
>last day i go to am American super market
>wow, the aisles are so wide here!
>they sell everything in one place!
>scooters everywhere
>people on them so fat they take up half the lane
>three coming towards me
>one honks at me
>"Do you want something"
>"move it foreigner!"
>press myself againt the aisle
>one of them rolls over both my feet anyway
>"ARRRRRGH"
>"Watch it skinny!"
>I collapse on the floor
>"Always give way to scooters kid, we have right of way in this country!"
>guy in vest comes running over as i am still screaming
>calls for ambulance and police to be called over a radio
>see coppers arrest one of the riders at the gates, they are going nuts over how they have right of way because they are disabled, and the guy she hit wasn't even an American
>mfw i realize it was a family of three, all on scooters
>friend i am there with gets me away from the ambos before i am loaded into the van
>feet hurt so fucking much
>tells me that under no circumstances am i to go to the hospital here
>takes me to airport and fills me with painkillers
>get home after long flight, out of it most of the time
>paramedics waiting at the airport in Melbourne
>8 fractures across both feet, three in one 5 in the other
>mfw in a wheelchair and refused to use a mobility scooter when one was offered

No comments:

Post a Comment