Tuesday 22 October 2013

Now this is an inspiring story

>Be me, former fatass hog sweating fuck 6'2" 290, now 185 at 23
>Family is obese but willing to change now that they see my progress
>My unhealthy choices got me here
>Cut out processed foods and soda and replaced with veg and dat protein
>Still live and work near uni
>Now pounding more vag in 6 months then I ever did in undergrad
>Some 4/10 but mostly 7s don't care still sex
>Bishs be swooned by body, confidence, and $
>Still have loose skin but those are reminders of past
>FPS was a great motivator
>To fatties: Buy an exercise bike then you have no excuse to not work out due to embarrassment
>SO to gym rats that pound it when I was in gym and saw I was motivated
>this site saved 5 hamplanets

Pound that mound my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment