Saturday 12 October 2013

>hotel front desk
>minding my own business watching Dexter when a pair of lardcomets (mom/daughter) come up to greet me
>not so much greet as smile with yellow stained teeth while pretending not to be breathing so hard from the walk from their room
>"Can you break this $20?"
>10 bill, 5 bill, '5' 1 bill
>"Oh we're going to get a snack can I get more 1's?"
>I am sure you are
>20 1 bills
>next 6 minutes is a non-stop plinko machine of keybeeps and falling whale treats around the corner
>mother waddles around the corner with another $10 bill
>...oh please god no
>break it again
>she comes around the corner again and asks for an ice bag to hold all their candy and chips because their blubberly flippers couldn't balance the two dozen articles of shit they just bought for a "snack"

These two are regulars.

This has happened before.

She has hit on me before.

Hard.

I do not enjoy this job very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment