Saturday 19 October 2013

>Be at Hometown Buffet today with my family
>Decide to try to eat healthy in spite of being at Hometown fucking Buffet
>Get some salad, get some steamed veggies and some fish, get milk to drink
>Sit down with my plate at the table
>Find myself locking eyes with Jupiter at another table
>He gives me a scowl as he sees my physique and the food I have on my table
>Puts on a jackal grin, and takes a big bite out of his fried chicken
>Finishes one plate, comes back with all sorts of fatty, unhealthy food
>Eats them like some sort of exotic dancer but with food
>Try my hardest not to let me family notice I am on the verge of puking this entire time while I quietly eat what little I can of my semi-healthy food
>Get up to leave, hamplanet waves goodbye to me

Seriously, what the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment