Sunday 26 October 2014

I knew he wouldn't fit, but having a west nile explanation was new to me. Has anyone else ever seen a whale claim west nile made them fat? I laughed my ass off that night.

>new to a college, join the car club to meet people
>introduce myself to a fatty driving a mazdaspeed 3, because JDM
>He's miring my two seater sports car, because JDM
>Offer to let him sit in it, after he said he'd never seen one before
>"It looks so low, idk if I can
>Fatty drops his ass into the seat, as I see my suspension compress to bear his enormous frame
>Tries to swing legs in the car, is too fat to bypass the steering wheel
>Gets all red and upset, then basically falls forward out of the seat onto the concrete to escape the jaws that are bucket seats
>Goes on some big pity party about how west nile made him fat

No comments:

Post a Comment