Wednesday 11 December 2013

>loosing weight steadily for past 8 months
>already lost roughly 80 pound
>roomate's girlfriend is fat as fuck and lives with us.
>ALWAYS pushing junk food on me / trying to get me to eat shit with her and her increadingly fat boyfriend.
>every few weeks says "THATS IT, I'M GOING TO GET THIN LIKE ANON" makes a big deal of it.
>starts eating heaping bowls of peanuts instead of M&Ms
>starts eating 3-4 CHICKEN sandwiches at wendy's instead of baconaters
>no exercise, only liquid she drinks is dr pepper and thawing icecream.
>Hear her swearing in the bathroom one day
>"whats wrong"
>"FUCK OFF SKINNY ASSHOLE, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE AIDS YOU KNOW THAT!?"
>i'm like the fuck?
>go in to take a piss, see the scale in the middle of the bathroom floor
>my face when I have no face

On an unrelated note, I caught her drinking my whey because she was out of milkshake mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment