Thursday 12 December 2013

I don't want to go over the entire story since it's not funny and I just need to vent but basically

>fat ass had her sister drop her off at work
>she lives about 3 minutes from me
>tried to force me to drive her home
>said no
>entire office pressured me into it, I agreed just to get them to shut up
>driving home I'm listening to sports talk radio because I'm sort of obsessed with sports
>she starts shit talking me, my car, sports and says I don't know how to have fun
>as if this cunt knows the joys of pushing your body to the limits
>she fucking changes the station and I immediately change it back
>she changes it again and I say "If you touch my Goddamn radio again I'm gonna pop you in the mouth"
>she shuts up and doesn't touch it
>next day I am under "probation" and if I have any other infractions I will be fired

I would say it's 99% my fault but she just wouldn't shut up. Why are fat people so self absorbed and entitled?

1 comment:

  1. She lives 3 minutes away from you and you threaten to punch her, wow what a faggot cunt

    ReplyDelete