Friday 7 June 2013

How about a side of ham

I got mouth assaulted by a fatty once, it was awful..

>be 16
>in club dancing doing my thing
>just came from vacation where I banged a hottie so was confident as fuck
>walk past this fatty, she grabs my arm
>compliments my bracelet (some leather thing)
>talk for a bit then gtfo
>get drunk as FUCK
>see her again later, decide to dance with her for shits and giggles
>she immediately starts grinding
>20 seconds later shoves tongue into my mouth and slobbers all over my face
>in my drunken mind I dont really remember what she looked like, just blonde hair lel
>friends lose their shit and laugh their asses off at me making out with a chunk of butter
>suddenly remember she's fucking fat
>ABANDON SHIP
>fatty notices something is up
>make up some bullshit how I just got out of a brakeup and gtfo

whole school gave me shit for a week

No comments:

Post a Comment