Sunday 14 September 2014

They updated the American obesity statistics. 34.9% of Americans are now obese. Obese, not just overweight.

34.9% of Americans are now obese
http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

"We have to change as a society. I am one of those people. I'm not huge fat, but I am fat. It's the ability to go down the street and buy delicious food for cheap. Some stuff comes close to killing us over here. The Dunkin Donuts $1 large ice coffee is straight diabetes. We are all poor as shit too. So we tend to buy stuff that we can afford. But it's hard to force ourselves to eat oats every morning when we could just eat something delicious for a few extra bucks. End result being 1200 cals substituted for a 400 cal oats meal. Replace that with other daily meals, my bro was eating 4000cal a day not realizing it. My entire family is on the obese side. I'm the only one who isn't a complete whale. But I still look pretty miserable. 

That means every day of his existence he was consuming about 1500 cals more than he needed. That's 3 pounds of excess calories a week. That shit will catch up with you quick. Once you realize you are really fat and need to stop, you have to fight against this on a meal by meal basis. Shit just isn't mean't to work out. Really fat people feel stuck in their bodies man. We don't want to be this fat. It's like a cig smoker saying he doesn't want to smoke. 

I mean fuck, I'm going to go out tonight and get a 2000cal meal for like $7. Really good shit at that. and ate a 1500 cal lunch. It's my off day, so my total intake is about 1000 cal over what I need. But I'm sitting here hungry as fuck"

No comments:

Post a Comment